Construction Works Project Manager
Peter has over 35 years of experience in the building and construction industry and has been supervising construction sites since 1988. During this time, Peter has personally overseen the construction of an impressive number of projects.
These projects range from luxury homes, large factories, multi-storey apartment buildings and estates of town houses.
Over his career, Peter has learnt and gained experience with a number of large builders and building companies, including five years training with Ewald Jeske – former President of the Housing Industry Association.
With this vast experience, Peter has developed great organisation skills by coordinating sub trades and suppliers to ensure that he maintains a tight construction schedule and site harmony in addition:
• Quality control
• Labour management
• Stakeholder management
• excellent communication skills
Peter’s role at Diamond Property Developments include:
• the end to end management of key projects
• managing relationships by liaising with the Client, Council, Architects, Engineers and Building Inspectors
• problem solving and issue resolution
• overseeing the onsite activities of suppliers, employees and sub-trades.